Off-Site Shredding in Pittsburgh, PA
Savvy business owners know that security is as equally important as the price. Off-site, shredding provides the security of mobile shredding but in a more efficient way. The result is security at reasonable prices. For volumes greater than a dozen boxes, the savings can be significant.
How Off Site Shredding Works in Pittsburgh
- Uniformed security professionals remove your secure documents to locked trucks, guarding it until it arrives at a secure Pennsylvania shredding facility.
- Upon the arrival of materials for destruction, the containers are weighed. They are then staged to begin the shredding process.
- The material is fed directly into the shredder. At 20,000 pounds per hour, it is fed by the pallet full.
- The shredded paper is baled and shipped directly to a Pittsburgh paper mill. They pulp it down and recycle it into new paper.
- A Certificate of Destruction is issued with the certified weight that verifies that the materials were destroyed in compliance with HIPAA, FACTA, and the Privacy Act.
Get Free Quotes on Offsite Shredding Services all over Pittsburgh
To learn more about our off-site services at Pittsburgh Shredding Service, simply give us a call at (412) 532-4266, or fill out the form on the left for a free quote today!