What to Shred at my Pittsburgh Business
Once you allow information to leave your site – in the trash or in the hands of a recycling company – you have lost control. You have put yourself and your Pittsburgh company at risk.
Any kind of record – customer lists, interoffice memos, payroll information, and much more could be used to compromise your organization’s security. In fact, under various federal and Pennsylvania privacy laws including FACTA and HIPAA, if your personnel files or other types of records are disclosed to outside parties – even by accident – it could be grounds for a class action lawsuit. A completely self-contained, high volume, mobile shredding service comes directly to your business. Your confidential records are quickly and effectively destroyed without interruption of your business operations. Pittsburgh Shredding Service is committed to saving you time, money, and labor by providing you with a cost-effective alternative to maintaining equipment, space, and personnel!
Why take a chance? Shred it completely!
- Shredding Service personnel is trained and fully insured.
- Shredding Service trucks are configured so that you can witness the destruction of your confidential materials.
- You’ll receive a Certificate of Destruction upon completion of each visit.
For more information on Pittsburgh Shredding Service, simply give us a call at (412) 532-4266, or fill out the form to the left.
Businesses should create a list of the types of documents that should be shredded on a regular basis:
• Bank Statements
• Unused Checks
• Records from your Insurance Agency
• Expired Contracts and Legal Documents
• Outdated medical records
• Credit Card Statements and Receipts
• Customer Lists
• Employee information
• Proprietary Data
• All Payroll documents
• Personnel issues including performance appraisals and disciplinary reports.
• Job application
• Anything with employee addresses and personal information
• Training manuals
• Legal correspondence
• Internal accounting reports
• Customer lists
• A/R and A/P printouts
• Corporate records
• Purchase Orders
• Supplier Lists
• Procurement Requests
• Prospect lists
• Customer lists
• Drafts of sales strategies
• Marketing related documents
Get Free Quotes on Shredding Services throughout Pittsburgh, PA!
Call us today at (412) 532-4266 or fill out the form on the left for free quotes from local service providers.
301 Grant St
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: (412) 532-4266